My Heart & Soul

My Heart & Soul

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Oh My Boy!

Yesterday Armand got 2 pairs of school uniforms + 1 pair of sport attire..actually, he has been transfered from his nursery to new playschool for past 2 weeks, only from 7.30am-12.30pm.Then yesterday, mama&ayah made a final decision tu put him for full course since he showed a positive progress..hmm at least for me :) I can see now he become more focus on what he's doing, more respond and more confident..

mama yang terlebih excited blk terus rendam dan basuh lalu sidai supaye dpt pakai esk gak :P my feeling was uh uh..apekah tak terlalu awl hntr die ke playschool??adekah die dh bersedia pakai baju skolah?:P..tak rimas ke?tak rase cam tertekan ke??oh..mcm2 andaian timbul sewaktu merendam dan membilas baju skolah mlm tadi..
but when i looked into his eyes every morning(erk..sometimes die buat hal jugak)..i knew he is ready for new stage :)

He is soo excited to put on his new uniform..siap request suh snap gambo :)

Oh..soo cute boy..perasaan cam nk anta anak msk standard 1..hahaha


and this photo was taken this morning..my mixed feeling was gone..i'm sure he'll be enjoyed every moment at school..

short note for my boy :

we're are trying our best to provide the BEST "things" for u and ur lil' sis..we both love u so much!

short note for my en suami :

total cost for his registration = RM555 (is claimeable rite???) :P

2 comments:

Wafaa said...

baju merah tu sama ngan Iman. Tu baju aku paling suka sebab ada nombor. I like!

Armand pi sekolah dah ek.. syoknya. Iman tak pegi lagi. Manja kededek lagi

MotherOfDoubleA said...

ha..baju brand MIKI tu..time raye last year shopped kt parkson klcc rasenye..ade sale..beli byk terus :)


haa..saje anta awl..kes manje terlebey gak tuh..biar die bersosial lebih sket..